Creative professional with over 15 years of experience at industry leading advertising agencies. Experienced in a wide variety of account categories including automotive, financial, packaged goods, business to business, communication technologies, OTC and Prescription Healthcare and Alcohol.
Freelance and Independent Creative/Art Director January 2016 -present
Since January 2016 I have worked as both a freelance art director for agencies as well as an independent creative working directly with my own clients.
Recent clients I have worked with directly include:
Bluebird Music, an importer and distributor of high quality two channel audio products throughout USA and Canada. Developed and executed a new print campaign for one of Bluebird’s premier speaker brands, Spendor.
Confidence Analytics Labarotory, provides pharmaceutical grade analysis of cannabis. Currently in the process of developing a new landing page, print campaign and brand positioning.
Recent freelance clients include:
Razorfish Health: Senior Art Director on the Skyrizi account, an Abbvie psoriasis treatment.
FCB Healthcare: Creative development for the following accounts- OFEV, (a pulmonary fibrosis treatment), Fetroja (an anti-infective treatment), Mayzent (a multiple sclerosis therapy), Elitek (for the management of plasma uric acid). Also worked on two new business pitches, for a Car-T therapy and for Alcon intra ocular lens products.
Wunderman: Creative development of email and direct mail campaigns for Marcus by Goldman Sachs, an online banking service.
Lanmark360: Creative development for clients Dentsply Serona and KaVo Imaging, as well as a new business pitch.
Patients & Purpose: Developed campaign concepts for an oncology treatment
cdm: Developed campaign concepts for an opioid alternative aimed at physicians.
Realogy Holdings: copywriting for internal corporate communications
TBWA/Chiat/Day Associate Creative Director July 2014 to December 2015
• Primarily responsible for producing TV, digital, social and online content for
the Bank of New York Mellon account
• Contributed to winning four new business pitches including Travelers Insurance,
Thomson Reuters, GoDaddy and Ipsen Pharmaceutical Company
Freelance Creative/Art Director October 2012 to June 2014
During this period worked for the following firms and clients:
Adrenaline-Havas on the Novartis account, Red Fuse /Y&R on Colgate-Palmolive, FCB Health on
Novartis, Sawtooth Group on McCormick Spices, Concept One on P&G, Red Sky Insights on
LPL Financial and HNW on Schwab
BBDO Creative Director 2006 – October 2012
• Developed and executed multiple campaigns for Bank of America through a tumulltuous time
for the U.S economy and the cient
• Created several TV and print campaigns for Campbell’s Soups, including a critical relaunch of a
key product line
• Created viral video and TV spots for Gillette
• Re-launched Merck’s Nasonex “Bee” campaign with a new character design and campaign look
• Executed 45 spots for Aleve in a one-month TV blitz
• Developed work for GE and Johnson & Johnson
Saatchi & Saatchi/Havas/Arnold Freelance Art Director 2005 to 2006
• At Saatchi developed multiple campaigns for AstraZeneca products Crestor and Nexxium
• At Havas developed and executed print and radio campaigns for Merck’s Dr.Scholl’s
and executed TV for Reckitt Benckiser’s Spray and Wash
• At Arnold Worldwide developed TV and print campaigns for Novartis’ Benefiber brand
McCann-Erickson Associate Creative Director 2000 to 2004
• Developed and executed three global print campaigns for the newly merged ExxonMobil.
These campaigns led to the awarding of new assignments and additional billings from the
client in all media
• For the U.S. State Department created an integrated campaign addressing Muslims throughout
the world after 9/11
• Created and implemented several campaigns for Lucent during the client’s shift in focus from
equipment sales to client services
• Developed and produced TV spots for Gillette’s Latin America, Russia and China markets
J. Walter Thompson Associate Creative Director1997 to 1999
• Launched a new Lubriderm product with a TV and print campaign
• Created TV spots for Hall’s Cough Drops.
• Launced a new Trident product, Trident for kids, with a print campaign
• Developed TV spots and print campaigns for Unilever’s Listerine, Kimberly Clark, Helene Curtis,
DeBeer’s and Lipton
Weiss, Whitten, Stagliano Associate Creative Director 1997
• Lead creative on two new business wins: Barnes and Noble and Domecq’s Courvoisier
• Created and executed a launch TV campaign for a new Guinness brand, Kilkenny Irish Ale
• Oversaw the development of TV spots for Guiness
TBWA Chiat/Day Associate Creative Director 1995 to 1997
• Responsible for the development and execution of national and regional print and TV campaigns for Nissan and Infiniti
• Regularly contributed creative solutions to the America Online, Nivea and Seagram’s accounts
Education B.F.A. School of Visual Arts New York
Art Institute of Philadelphia